Wednesday, December 4, 2013

EXO - Miracles in December




AAAAAAAND IT'S FINALLY OUT!!


And I finally witnessed Baekhyun playing the piano!! YAAAAAY!

The moon and LuBaekChen's (and DOBaekChen) set kinda reminded me of the MAMA era, too.





I like how this mv showed their personalities or images, such as:


  • Lay and his composing songs,


  • Kris being 'Picasso',


  • Tao and dressing up (and if I know, the coat's Gucci. Loljk),


  • Kai and his love for dogs,


  • D.O. in the kitchen (in the Chinese version),


  • Chanyeol and the rings (reminds me of K.Will's mv),


  • Xiumin and fixing things (in this case, the Christmas tree),


  • Suho in an office (?) (being the leader that he is),


  • Sehun and the colorful flowers (reminds me of the rainbow hair that he had), and


  • Luhan and the beauty products (in the Korean version) (lol)


Too bad Baekhyun and Chen didn't have individual scenarios, though.



But overall, I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment